Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You For Voting

Thank you for voting!
Thank you EVERYONE for voting on my Fluevog shoe ad. I know it was a close race, and I came in second place by a very tiny margin. I am thankful to be a finalist in this contest, and I am also thankful for all my family and friends and fans who voted, tweeted, and shared on Facebook! I am amazed at the response to this contest. I am truly lucky to have you all as friends helping me out. You are all super! Thank you.

Well, after all this hard work over this contest, staying up late and trying to get the word out, I am very tired! I told Raoul it feels like pulling an all-nighter in college, and I have circles under my eyes to prove it. I think I need some retail therapy. I know, how about a nice new pair of shoes?

No comments: